For BruinView or Career Fair Questions, please contact UCLA Extension Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-267-1317. Please DO NOT contact the UCLA Career Center.
All Career Fairs hosted by the UCLA Career Center are open to the following UCLA Extension Students and Alumni:*
- All current enrolled UCLA Extension Certificate Students (with Established Candidacy) with an active BruinView Account
- UCLA Extension Certificate Alumni (Completed Certificate) with an active BruinView Account via paid subscription
To be admitted to the fairs attendees must:
- RSVP via BruinView Online Job Board (once logged in, click on Career Fairs)
- If you do not have a BruinView account, you must register* and create an account first. For instructions on how to register on BruinView, click here.
- Bring Photo I.D. (Driver’s Licence or Passport) to the event in order to be admitted
* Non-Certificate students and students enrolled in Specializations are currently not eligible for access to BruinView and UCLA Career Center Job Fairs.