This is an important notice about an upcoming transition from BruinView to a great new online job board platform called Handshake starting in mid-May.
During this transition time, continued access to BruinView is as follows:
Current UCLA Extension Certificate Students
- All current subscribers who are UCLA Extension Certificate Students will continue to have access to BruinView.
- You are encouraged to download and save any resumes and documents you have on your BruinView account to upload to Handshake when it becomes available.
- Current UCLA Extension Certificate students who are new subscribers may register on BruinView to create an account.
UCLA Extension Certificate Alumni
- Certificate Alumni who are current subscribers with valid paid accounts will continue to have access to BruinView.
- Please know that paid subscriptions will be carried over to Handshake (you will not have to submit payment until your 6-month subscription expires).
- UCLA Extension Certificate Alumni (new subscribers or subscribers re-activating expired accounts) who wish to purchase a subscription to the online job board will not be able to register on Bruinview.
- Certificate Alumni who wish to access the online job board will be able to register and pay for a subscription starting on May 16th, once Handshake becomes available.
Beginning on May 16th, all UCLA Extension Certificate Students and Certificate Alumni will need to register on Handshake and create an account.
More information on how to access Handshake will be made available in the coming weeks.