UCLA Extension Career Services provides guidance on resumes, cover letters, interview preparation, job search strategies, and others. Check out these tips and tools to support your job search.
- Interviewing Skills Guide
- STAR Interview Method – Learn how to use the STAR method to your advantage.
- Behavioral Interview Questions Learn how to respond to common behavioral interview questions.
- Articles: Helpful guides to help you ace the interview.
UCLA also has many great resources available on our Career Services website that support your job search including:
- Career Workshops on job search topics. Recordings of workshops are also available here.
- Weekly Newsletter with featured jobs, events, advice
- Access to the Handshake Online Job Board – free while enrolled in a certificate program and up to 3 months post certificate completion (after that it is available via paid subscription $30/6-months). Click here for instructions to Register on Handshake. Additional Resources are available with a Handshake Subscription:
- Access to Career Fairs and Employer Information Sessions hosted by the UCLA Career Center
- FirstHand – Industry Guides
- GoinGlobal – has jobs and internships postings domestic and abroad.
You can view all of these resources and services on our website: careers.uclaextension.edu.
UNEX Career Services