Thank you for your interest in recruiting students and alumni from UCLA Extension.
We invite you to become an Employer Partner with UCLA Extension by registering on Handshake, on our on-line job posting system which is also the main job board system connected to the UCLA Career Center. You can register and post job and internship opportunities for free.
To set up an account and post a job or internship opening, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://app.joinhandshake.com/register
- Select the Employer account type from the options presented
- Fill out the information requested then click Sign Up
- Enter your recruiting interests and Alma Mater to help us better understand how you’ll use Handshake. Then click Next: Employer Guidelines
- Next, on the following screen you will see instructions on how to verify your account via the email address you provided. The email should arrive within 10 minutes and will contain a link enabling you to confirm your account. You must click this link before you can proceed with the registration process. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please see our Confirmation Email Troubleshooting Guide.
*If you are a third party recruiter select answer Yes, then review and check the box to agree to Handshake’s third party recruiter policy to move forward. If you are not a third party recruiter, select No. Then, click Next: Confirm Email.*
II. ADD UCLA on HANDSHAKE
- Log in to Handshake
- Go to Schools, under the “Relationships” category on your left navigation bar
- Choose the + Add More Schools button above your list of schools
- Click the (+) next to “University of California, Los Angeles–Student Employment”
III. POST A JOB or INTERNSHIP
- Start by clicking Post a Job from your home dashboard. You can also click Jobs in the left hand navigation bar and then select Create Job toward the right hand corner.
- You will now be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools to post the job to. You don’t have to fill out every field to create your job- required inputs will be identified with an asterisk (*).
1. Job Basics (Job Title*, Company Division, Contact Info, Job Type*, Employment Type* Duration*)
2. Job Details (Description*, Job Functions*, Salary, Location*, Required Documents)
3. Job Preferences (Graduation Date Range, Minimum GPA, Majors, Applicant Packages)
4. Schools (Add Schools, Remove Schools, Interview on Campus, Apply Start Date, Expiration Date)
All Employer Partners with UCLA Extension must adhere to the Recruitment Policies indicated by the UCLA Career Center and must agree to the terms set forth when registering on Handshake.
For any questions please contact UCLA Extension Career Services at 310.267.1317 or email@example.com.