Thank you for your interest in recruiting students and alumni from UCLA Extension.
We invite you to become an Employer Partner with UCLA Extension by registering on our website to post job and internship opportunities for free.
To set up an account and post a job or internship opening, please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://careers.uclaextension.edu/wp-login.php?role=guest
- Click on “Feature a Job” and follow the prompts to sign up as an Employer.
- Once your account is set up, you will need to verify your email address. An email will be sent from “UCLA Extension Career Services” to the email address indicated in your profile. You need to open the email and click on the link provided to verify your email address.
- Upon clicking on the link to verify, select “Edit Profile”
- Select “Employer Profile” on the left hand side of your profile page.
- Follow the prompts to set up your Employer (Company) Profile.
- Add Company website
- Add Company Logo
- Add Cover Video / Photo (can use company logo here as well)
- Your company profile will now be “Pending Review” for approval by UCLA Extension. While in pending review status, you can go ahead and create a job posting(s) to submit for review as well.
- To create a job posting, click on “Jobs” on the left hand side of your profile page.
- Fill in the Job Title and Job Description (make sure to indicate how you will like candidates to apply i.e. email resume and cover letter or apply online).
- Link to Job Description can be to a company website job posting or email address you will like candidates to apply to.
- Add your Posting Date and Expiration Date, City and State
- You can select tags to have your job posted targeted to specific audiences / academic programs.
Once you submit, we will automatically get a notice to review/approve your posting. When it is published your posting will be featured in our weekly email to students and alumni (sent on Fridays).
All Employer Partners with UCLA Extension must adhere to the Recruitment Policies indicated by the UCLA Career Center and must agree to the terms set forth when registering on Handshake.
For any questions please contact UCLA Extension Career Services at 310.267.1317 or email@example.com.