Greetings Job Hunters and Career Transition Seekers!
We are thrilled to invite you to join us for our next UCLA Extension Student and Alumni Event, “Million Dollar Career Transition Strategies: How to Find and Land the Ideal Position for the New You!” featuring CNBC’s Top Job Coach, Nance Rosen. As a former marketing executive with The Coca-Cola Company, the first female director of marketing in a Global 2000 company, a serial entrepreneur and alumna of UCLA Extension, Nance’s personal journey and professional achievements have gifted her with invaluable insights into navigating, and mastering, these sometimes complicated career transitions.
What inspired you to enroll in a Certificate program at UCLA Extension? Was it a desire to revolutionize your job or career plans? To become a more qualified and recognized professional? To pivot to a new field or industry? Catapult yourself to the next level in your career development? If you said YES to any of these aspirations…
This is the workshop for YOU!
Discover how to:
– Tell your story, powerfully, so recruiters, employers, prospects and clients want to hire you, or pay you more than before
– Weave the disparate pieces of your career journey together: clearly, concisely, and with confidence
– Craft a positive, compelling and memorable personal brand using social media and IRL
– Identify your authentic and most attractive qualities to create a unique selling proposition
– Communicate authentically, both on-line and in-person, in a way that guarantees results!
Join us on Thursday, September 21st as Nance dives into these career changing strategies! Featuring light snacks and beverages, event details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, September 21st
Time: 6pm – 8:30pm
Location: UCLA Extension Gayley Center, 1145 Gayley Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90024, Room 121
Ticket Price: $10
Tickets for this event on sale now! If you have any questions, please see the contact information below. Thank you!
Parking: Pay by space parking is available in a lot behind the Extension Gayley Center. Please click here to view a map of parking & venue location. An alternative is the Broxton Public Parking Lot, located at 1036 Broxton Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90024, offering an evening flat rate of $3 after 6pm. For more information, and additional parking options in Westwood Village, please visit: http://www.thewestwoodvillage.com/where-to-park/
Please click on the video below for a brief teaser!