Come be a part of our group practice network: Please read entire ad carefully.
California Licensed MFT’s, LCSW’s, and PsyD/PhD’s wanted for busy, established, multidisciplinary psychotherapy practice in Culver City for independent contract work. Are you ready to leave the agency/clinic settings and join an established hybrid model group/private practice network? Are you excited about experiencing the benefits of an outpatient practice but not excited about dealing with administrative headaches? We provide a full service platform for clinicians and handle most of your non-clinical business needs so you can focus on your clients.
Availability for a minimum of 15 weekly hours up to 30 weekly hours plus if desired, via TeleHealth services (during covid -can be done remotely or from our office location), as well as in person sessions.
– Fully legal and legitimate 1099 independent contractor status.
– Abundant and steady referral flow with varied and interesting, carefully screened, high-functioning clients (low to moderate symptomatology).
– Make your own schedule for TeleHealth sessions
– For on-site sessions, make your own schedule within available shifts. Typical on-site shifts include: Weekdays, 8 am to 3 pm, and 3 to 9 pm, all day Saturdays and Sundays.
– Strong clinician, ability to be flexible and handle busy caseload, team-player, passionate about working with people.
Our full-service platform for clinicians includes:
– Credentialing with insurance companies
– Referral coordination
– Advertising (your own page on our website and listings with contracted plans)
– Business managerial/consultation services (regarding aspects of private practice)
– Clinical peer consultation opportunities
– New offices in warm, supportive private practice setting with FREE PARKING in Culver City.
Specialties a plus: Couples/marital therapy experience, Spanish speaking, Bipolar disorders, Eating Disorders, trauma, EMDR, substance abuse, SEP, trauma/PTSD, Christian counseling, adolescents, children and family therapy.
Rates based on insurance reimbursements (average $60-$110/sess). Freedom to choose your own fee for private pay clients. Great opportunity to work on the Westside, increase your income, grow and develop your clinical practice and be part of a network of like minded clinicians. Learn valuable business techniques for private practice settings working with insurance and some self-pay referrals.
Interested Clinicians should apply by submitting a cover letter and resume. We will only contact candidates of interest and those who are licensed in California.
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Salary: $60.00 to $110.00 per billable hour