Our Aflac Torrance office is looking for innovative, ambitious, and social media savvy interns. You will directly assist Aflac Torrance’s Administrative Assistant with a range of projects related to talent acquisition, business administration, and social media. This internship is for course credit and/or resume building (unpaid).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate regularly with Aflac Torrance recruiters regarding marketing strategy towards talent evaluation and acquisition for the expansion of the regional office
• Participate in talent acquisition
• Provide administrative support for Aflac associates as needed
• Manage Aflac Torrance’s social media communications on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+ as well as utilizing marketing strategies to increase our social media presence WHY INTERN WITH AFLAC?
• Be part of a team you can be proud of – build your resume with a Fortune 125 company that’s been an industry leader for nearly 60 years
• Make a difference and have an impact
• Gain leadership, communication, and presentation skills
• Use the knowledge you gained in college