Age of Learning offers a purposeful part-time summer internship program to undergraduate and graduate students. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects under the guidance of an Age of Learning mentor who is a subject matter expert in your specific area of interest. You will also gain valuable hands-on experience in your field of study while contributing to our mission to bring learning to life for children across the US and around the world. This product management internship is for our Mastery & Adaptive team to assist them with data analytics and market analysis to ensure they are prioritizing the strategic road map to best position our product for success.
If you’re eager to use your talents and creativity to help learners build a strong foundation for academic success and meet the additional qualifications below, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Assist and facilitate analytics discussions and improve our reporting capabilities
- Prepare market analysis reports on key competitive products and identify opportunities for improvement with mastery products
- Learn the product and build the capability to contribute to product improvement
- Understand a project timeline and manage a realistic schedule
- Must be a 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate or graduate student preferably focused in business administration, data analytics, or a related field
- Must be available minimally part-time (at least 25 hours per week) for 10 weeks in the summer
- Understanding of product management fundamentals
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Great verbal and written communicator and able to collaborate in a team environment
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.