LIVE CONTENT CONTRIBUTOR
The Content team is seeking enthusiastic Live Content Contributors to support the development of a live creator community. We are looking for charismatic, talented individuals with a point-of-view and a passion for being on-camera. Must be social, outgoing, relatable, with a strong interest in community building and shaping a new content medium.
As a Live Content Contributor, you will host and help create an atmosphere of inclusivity and fun for users around the world. You will be responsible for launching and supporting the development of new live stream formats. As a member of our content community, you will collaborate with internal partners to host, develop creative ideas, pitch and produce live stream programming concepts, and establish live streaming as a regular practice for users. This role requires a passion for creative content, mobile technology, and improvisational live storytelling.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable on camera in a live content environment with strong networking skills and is excited to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. If you are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, are resourceful, and bring positivity to the work environment we’d love to welcome you to the team!
This is a contract based role on-camera and behind-the-scenes. A minimum of 10-15 hours is required each week. Compensation is hourly and based on experience.
- Host In-app spaces for the in-app community, successfully meeting milestone goals outlined by the internal team.
- Collaborate with other live content creators and internal teams to develop original, thematic, and appropriate materials for creator live streams
- Support management and growth of a community through the development of live stream format, creative, and category-specific best practices
- Drive greater adoption of the app amongst users and creators on-and off-platform, ideally building a live stream “daily habit” amongst our growing community portfolio.
- Proactively research and build relationships with internet creators to facilitate community growth and promote live-streaming capabilities on the platform
- Please submit a 1-2 minute video describing what makes you an ideal live streaming personality. Tell us what you are passionate about and pitch two (2) ideas for a one-hour long streaming session.
- Please submit a reel, portfolio, and/or links to relevant social media accounts (Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch).
- Must be at least 18 years old
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience or must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university.
- 2+ years of experience working in creative content production or creative content execution for social media.
- Deep understanding of the live streaming community and internet culture. Ability to spot emerging, buzzworthy trends or memes preferred.
- Sharp creative mind, accustomed to pitching/developing new ideas and formats.
- Hyper-collaborative, accustomed to working with and understanding the needs of various internal and external partners.
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.