AMP Beauty LA is a tech-forward, e-tailer for Black women and people of color to shop for beauty, offering over 200 products. Founded in Los Angeles in 2019 by (co-Founders), Angel Lenise, Montré Moore, and Phyllicia Phillips. AMP Beauty LA’s family of brands includes a portfolio of 40 brands such as Epara, Black Girl Sunscreen, and Kazamalaje. We are an equal opportunity employer and will accept and consider all applications.
AMP Beauty LA is looking for a beauty superstar who wants to gain valuable entrepreneurial experience in a tech start-up working environment. This is a part-time, contract role with the opportunity for conversion to a competitive full-time compensation package.
We’re seeking a highly organized, efficient, and driven individual with a business mindset. Our dream candidate has a significant history working in a startup environment optimizing processes, brand management, and supply chain-related to fashion/beauty industries. It’s our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep AMP Beauty LA a company where inspired people will always thrive.
- Manage and coordinate day to day business operations
- Assist in inventory/office replenishments, shipments, and audits
- Support with digital marketing content, reports, and budgets
- Collaborate with graphic and video designers
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Follow up on all written correspondence and escalate as necessary
- Build brand retail relationships, handle all correspondence and seek new partnership opportunities
- Work with manager to execute a strategy for paid social and affiliate marketing channels according to business KPIs and YOY growth goals
- Request, Check-in, pack, and ship samples
- Assist during Castings and photoshoots
- Must live in Los Angeles (Downtown LA preferred)
- Photoshop, Graphic Design, Bachelor’s Degree
- Years of Experience: 1-5