- Press release and pitch creation (gathering images to pitch to editors and stylists, actual pitch writing, etc)
- Monitor beauty culture trends, competitor social initiatives, and newsworthy marketing campaigns to present to Digital Marketing Team
- Coordinate and execute product send-outs for sales team, retailers, editors, influencer mailers, PR agency, and ad-hoc requests and follow-through with tracking
- Aid in execution marketing programs (PR, coupons, digital, advertising, etc) across all brands
- Monitoring print, digital press, and blogger press, general office duties
- Preparing gifting materials for stylists, editors and influencers
- Researching digital influencers/brands for potential partnerships
- Social media management
The successful Intern will:
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and accurate.
- Have the ability to multi-task while in a fast-paced work environment..
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Excel)
- Must have professional/business phone skills.
- Be willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner.
- Graphic design experience and experience with Canva, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship