Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Apple Music seeks a dynamic and highly motivated intern to support its Artist Relations team this summer.
Our Intern loves music, is organized, has phenomenal communication skills, is social media savvy, and is an administrative pro. Our intern would provide support and organization to the Artist Relations team helping to co-ordinate and manage priorities.
- You will provide support and organization to the Artist Relations team
- You’ll ensure the best experience for an artist in Apple spaces and on platform
- Cross-functional work with Apple Music’s production, music and editorial teams
– A real passion for discovering new music across a variety of genres
– Natural networker with the ability to build strong ties with both internal and external partners
– Interest in and knowledge of key trends affecting the music industry and emerging technologies (digital music, mobile, digital TV, etc.)
– Innovative; continuously seeking to enhance and redefine the approach needed to grow business while delivering flawlessly on all priority projects
– Pro-active; striving to go above and beyond what is required for the role. Ability to prioritize well and solve challenges enthusiastically
– Strong organizational and project management skills; prompt with replies in a dynamic environment
– Operate with grace under pressure with a high level of accountability
– Unfazed and natural around talent
– Previous experience in music industry a bonus
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with a focus in Music, Marketing, or Communications preferred. Graduating no sooner than May 2022
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.