Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Internet Services is one of the fastest growing business units of Apple and it is a great time to be part of the team fueling this growth. We are looking for superstar interns to join us for an 8 month co-op (January-August 2021).
We truly believe that at Apple, you will do your life’s best work.
Some Responsibilities Include:
We are looking for diverse interns who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave their mark by the end of their internship. Overall, we look for skills and qualities such as hard working, humble, smart, funny, have great attention to detail, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, quick learner, and sharp communications (written and verbal).
Within Internet Services, Apple Media Products (AMP) supports the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, and Apple TV app lines of business. This team is a unique mix of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. The team is dynamic and full of incredibly smart, hardworking, and fun people passionate about technology, digital media, arts and entertainment.
- Ability to work full time hours from January-August (40 hours per week)
- Knowledge of key trends impacting music and culture (art, fashion, design, entrepreneurship, etc.) and emerging technologies (digital, mobile, digital TV, etc.)
– Provides administrative and content support; involved with copy editing, production assistant on shoots and CMS input
– A passion for discovering interesting subject matters and stories across music and culture
– Strong organizational and project management skills; prompt with replies in a ever changing environment
– Dedicated; striving to go above and beyond what is required for the role. Ability to prioritize well and tackle challenges enthusiastically
– Innovative; continuously seeking to enhance and redefine the approach needed to grow business while delivering perfectly on all priority projects
– Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
– Amazing attention to detail
– Sharp written and verbal communication and organizational skills required
– Ability to understand how to work with creative minds and engineers is a plus
– Resourceful, highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines, and completion of tasks and projects assigned
– Visual thinker with strong communication skills
– Ability to respond in a timely manner and understand the importance of open communication
– Positive and hardworking with an enthusiasm to learn and working within a team environment
– An attitude to do what it takes to get the job done
– Have passion to create things
We are looking for undergraduate and graduate students across all departments (business and finance, humanities, music and film, art, economics, engineering etc.) graduating on or after May 2022. Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in a related field of study, graduating on or after August 2021
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.