At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a diverse team, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our collaborative process, we build memorable experiences for our customers.
These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a hands-on development team that sets the standard in cultivating excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products?
As part of Apple’s Silicon Engineering Group, you will help build the coolest next generation products in the world.
We are looking for highly motivated students to join our team and work on various aspects of Physical Design for our ultra low power mobile processors using the latest tools, methodologies, and process technologies.
What you will be working on:
Internships can be focused on some of the following areas:
- Physical Design implementation using cutting edge tools and flow optimizing for power, performance, and area
- Timing validation and data analysis
- Physical verification of various layout requirements
- Electrical verification for static and dynamic power requirements
- Creating new methodologies to improve our designs
- A solid engineering background
- Course and/or project work in Digital VLSI, Logic Design, Semiconductor Devices, Computer Architecture, Programming, Circuit Design
- Experience in writing code and the ability to learn and become proficient in new languages
- A desire to tackle challenging problems, learn new ideas and work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communicator and clear thinker who can understand and explain complex engineering ideas and problems
Pursuing BS or higher degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, or related degree
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.