We are looking for a recent grad with a Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or Economics (emphasis in Finance and Accounting) for one of our Fortune 500 client’s in the Westlake Village area. They are looking for Junior Data Analyst to join their team!
Candidates will be responsible for managing this clean up aspect which will include the following duties:
– Analytics of accounts and data of the existing customer base
– Reconciliations of accounts and data through analytical review. Identifying those errors and utilizing excel & software systems to recalculate the balances, correcting issues for things like overpayments
– Dealing with gross, net, tax reporting
– Going through the list of accounts and identifying inactive accounts, overpayments, corrections on accounts, record keeping
– Perform overpayment recovery process & strong analytical skills in assisting processing claims
–Heavy math and calculations will be required during the reconciliations so previous experience reconciling and analyzing data would be important
-Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Econ (emphasis in accounting or finance) is a must have.
-Any Reconciliations and analysis background (bank reconciliations, data reconciliations, account reconciliations, data analysis, running reports)
-Must be able to navigate through heavy Excel spreadsheets for various projects.
-Must be able to computer savvy as they will be accessing dual monitors for analysis work, projects, and others
-Must also have good people skills
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.