As a member of AT&T’s Corporate Communications team,
this entry-level internship program is a 12-week rotation through various key
areas of corporate communications that may include Media Relations, Executive
Support, Public Relations, Employee Communications, Social Media,
Video/Newsroom. The experience-based program also includes mentorship
opportunities and interaction with leaders within the department and the company.
Participants will experience working on key communications efforts including
social media, digital content, press releases, white papers, speeches, external
communications, video content and other projects. You will work on developing
and executing tactical communications programs.
So, what does it take to join our team?
We’re looking for detail-oriented students with strong
analytical and critical thinking skills to help drive results. Creativity and
collaboration skills are a must, along with the flexibility to work both
independently and in a group environment.
You’ll also need to be naturally
curious about the many innovations being fostered at AT&T, and willing to
network and build relationships that will benefit your career. We also value a
strong GPA and academic achievements.
- Rising junior or rising senior pursuing a four-year undergraduate or graduate degree; degree focus in
- journalism, public relations, communications and other relevant majors
- relevant internship experience
- leadership capability – academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities.
- interest in long-term career opportunities with AT&T upon graduation.
- GPA and academic achievements; 3.0 GPA or above preferred.
- writer (knowledge of AP style a plus)
- of PR, marketing, social media and/or media relations (experience a plus)
- in and basic knowledge of telecom, media and technology
- organizational skills
Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any
kind for this position.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants
in a manner consistent w/ the requirements of federal, state, & local laws.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.