AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
This internship is an impactful, entry-level role with administrative responsibilities and will spearhead HR initiatives. The Human Resources intern will gain exposure to all functions of the HR discipline, including talent acquisition, human capital analytics, employee relations, learning and development, HRIS and compliance. They will assist the team with multiple projects related to data management and process improvement. Responsibilities include onboarding new hires, off-boarding employees, and Verifying I-9’s and help champion other HR projects.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Senior graduating in May/June 2020
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Part-time candidates that can work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Program Dates: Interns must be available from February 2020 – May 2020
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing environment
- Housing: Interns must be able to provide their own housing for the duration of the internship
- Eligible to work in the US without any sponsorship
More details on this position and job duties are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends that you check out the company website.