Become a Financial Professional with AXA Advisors, LLC.
Why AXA Advisors?
- AXA Advisors, LLC., a provider of investment and insurance strategies, can help people define and pursue their life, retirement and estate planning strategy goals. Our vision, resources, fundamental belief in training, and the importance of trusted financial professional relationships help our clients understand that we strive to be the leading choice for people who seek an experienced financial professional. This remains true for our financial professionals, who can be rewarded personally, professionally and monetarily.
- Our strategy begins and ends with our customers’ needs, goals and aspirations. We are long-term strategists who emphasize guidance, technology and performance to deliver customized strategies to consumers. Our thinking is global, yet our customer-centric focus demands that we seek to meet individual needs on a one-on-one basis. We stress teamwork and have a passion for winning.
- AXA Advisors, LLC is a subsidiary of AXA Financial, Inc. whose other subsidiaries include such recognized brands as AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, AXA Distributors, LLC and AllianceBernstein, L.P. We are a part of the global AXA Group*, which has 92.0 billion Euros in revenues as of December 31, 2014. The success of the AXA family of brands gives us capabilities and an “opportunistic synergism” which help our clients pursue long-term financial success.
- The people who join us come from a wide variety of backgrounds, yet they share several important traits. They’re goal oriented, results-driven professionals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for winning. They have demonstrated patterns of success and desire an opportunity for high income potential. Many of our candidates are well known in their communities - in financial, civic and educational circles or through professional and social organizations. Although not a necessity, many possess a “natural market” of friends, family members and professional contacts who may very well be in need of professional financial guidance. A significant number of our financial professionals have attained one or more coveted professional designations, such as CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional or Chartered Financial Consultant. Some even have a background or training in the fields of law or accounting. Join AXA Advisors and you could be working side by side with some of the leading minds in the business.
Our Training Program
- At AXA Advisors we consider extensive, lifelong training to be one of our key competitive advantages. We’re committed to acquiring and leveraging every bit of intelligence available to grow the company. New Financial Professionals focus on the core competencies needed to learn the various aspects of the profession, while more experienced professionals enhance their knowledge and skills and pursue professional designations including CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC).
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Our Compensation Program
- Let’s face it. You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As an AXA Advisors Financial Professional, you’ll have operational flexibility while being backed by the vast resources and marketing experience of one of the world’s premier financial service organizations. If selected, you’ll enjoy competitive income potential and a generous compensation package that consists of a base pay or full commission model, financial planning fees (upon meeting proper registration/credentialing requirements) and a potential bonus for eligible individuals. You will also benefit from an excellent benefits package for eligible individuals (certain age and service requirements may apply): health and dental coverage options, vision care coverage, stock purchase program, pension and 401(k) (including company-paid profit sharing feature) plan, short-term and, later, long-term disability income insurance coverage options, group term life and optional group universal life insurance coverage.
- To qualify, you should have a strong business background and a personal history of success. You should be a self-starter, possess unequivocal honesty and integrity and be highly motivated in helping others achieve financial independence. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations are preferred. A background in law, accounting, banking, brokerage or executive management will be particularly useful. An advanced degree or designation (MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA, ChFC) is a plus.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.