BEACH STREET DEVELOPMENT – ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN INTERN
We are seeking self-motivated and creative architecture and design intern. Our work includes barefoot lifestyle destinations and resorts anchored by man-made surfing lagoons. Our projects span a variety of scales and encompass all aspects and phases of design for both new and existing destinations.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s program or Master’s program in architecture.
- Passion for surfing and beach culture / lifestyle.
- Excellent writing skills. The intern must be able to write clearly for a general audience.
- Hand sketching and graphic skills including 3D rendering.
- Strong research and design skills and an ability to present results effectively through graphic communication.
- Excellent organizational skills, good judgement, and attention to detail.
- Ability to set, track, and complete goals in a timely manner.
- Excellent photographic composition and editing skills.
- Effective collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact graciously with our partners, clients, project team members and outside experts.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, SketchUp, AutoCAD / Revit® and Microsoft Office suite. Knowledge of web-based design is a plus.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of day, Friday, November 20. Phone interviews will be conducted on a reoccurring basis until the best suitable candidate has been identified.
***Compensation to be determined based upon prior experience and assigned roles / responsibilities. The intern may be offered a full time position with the company depending upon performance and suitability for a long term role with Beach Street Development.
Beach Street Development website: www.BeachStreetDev.com
DSRT Surf project website: www.DSRTSurf.com
Surf Park & Man-Made Surf Destination Industry News: www.SurfParkCentral.com