We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as an IT Associate in our Newport Beach, CA office. The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of technical responsibilities, along with assisting in all aspects of the firm’s daily new account and performance reporting operations. The candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s growing user base. The candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professional responsible for delivering superior service to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions.
Responsibilities – Technology
- Provide technical support via phone, email, in-person, and remotely to both local and remote office users. After-hours and weekend support will be required during system maintenance windows or should an unexpected issue arise.
- Collaborate with staff related to general troubleshooting, technical training, and communication of best practices.
- Oversee 3rd party systems such as Office365, Tamarac, Morningstar, RingCentral, Symantec, and Zephyr. This entails user setup, maintenance, vendor management, and support.
- Conduct new employee technology on-boarding and off-boarding to include Active Directory setup, hardware procurement, software installation, system imaging, deployment of other technology needs and training.
- Documentation of technical policies and procedures, including user administrator protocol, hardware & software inventory, etc.
- Keep abreast of technology trends, attend industry training events and evolve technology strategy as needed.
Responsibilities – Reporting
- Assist in reporting functions as needed
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in information technology, analytics, or finance preferred).
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant technology and reporting experience (Tamarac experience highly preferred).
- Advanced technical aptitude & superior troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Proficiency in Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Hyper-V, SharePoint, and Office365 required
Interested candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment, that is part of the application process (we suggest allowing 10 – 20 minutes). Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume prior to completing the process here: https://iworkzone.com/eng/pages/viewJobDetails/4045/8d3a76321c487dda48f79fa4170fc4e5
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.