Internship Position is for academic credit. You are a trained videographer/video editor with hands-on experience creating engaging and informative videos. As a Video Communications Coordinator, you understand the value of brand aesthetic and storytelling, and can execute on-brand videos through filming (camera, lighting, audio), editing and motion graphics.
Beverly Law is looking for a student intern in your any year of university study in film or interest in film. You enjoy working collaboratively with a team, and you understand how to manage all the details of a project to deliver a creative product on schedule. If you can turn a small idea into an engaging story that connects employees to our company values – we want to hear from you!
Join the Communications team today!Essential Responsibilities:
- Using Adobe Premiere Pro, edit video content to create engaging and informative internal video communications.
- Edit video projects in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Set up and record virtual videos with talent.
- Animate videos using typography animation and motion graphics.
- Help identify and tell relatable stories to share with our employees.
- Deliver on video priorities as directed by the Video Communications Lead.
- Assist with creative concept development, storyboarding, interviewing, scripting, etc., as needed.
- Find new ways to re-purpose video footage for various audiences.
- May perform other communication duties as required.
- You have 3+ years of video production experience and can share samples of your work. Experience working in various capacities for film and video projects is a plus.
- You are in a university study toward a B.S. degree in Film, Video or Communications or strong interest in the field.
- You have a strong understanding of video editing, colour correction and audio mixing, along with a good understanding of graphics creation and typography.
- You understand how to effectively expose, compose, and direct actors/models and/or interview subjects to accomplish beautiful shots
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills. You easily build relationships over the phone.
- You are self-directed and admired for your planning, organizational and detail-oriented skill set.
- You’re a good writer and have demonstrated ability to deliver professional, engaging and impactful messages through a variety of media.
- You have expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro.
- You are a true team player. You model integrity, respect, sincerity and diplomacy. You work well within team projects and can lead a project to satisfactory completion.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.