Do you like solving mysteries? Do you refuse to accept things at face value? When you’re channel flipping, do you find yourself stopping at “How It’s Made” and thinking – “wow, so that’s how they do that.” Sound like you? Then you may be the strategic analyst we’re seeking.
Come join our team to uncover opportunities, resolve problems and engineer solutions. We’re a small team committed to continually improve through creativity, drive, determination and a keen focus on data. We believe numbers drive strategy, but we also believe you need to get out of your chair, roll up your sleeves and really get into the business. Bring us your problem solving analytical skills and learn how a business truly works with us.
Who we are:
We’re a manufacturer. We’re an innovator. We make things that people need. Brady Corporation is a 105 year old company that stands by its motto of “We identify and protect people, products and premises.” The PDC division of Brady is all about people – literally – that’s our customer set. We make hospital wristbands and labels; RFID wristbands for waterparks; and woven wristbands for music festivals. We also make ID cards and the software that gets you into the office, as well as, the lanyards and badge holders for your ID. If it identifies and protects a person, we aim to make it.
So, what activities will you be involved in?
- Strategy: Help solve problems and identify opportunities
- Data: Distill the data into actionable insights.
- Planning & Analysis: Undertake scenario analysis and research projects to drive financial growth
- Project Management: Lead the movement for process improvement
- Collaborate: Join forces for maximum impact
Additional tasks as assigned by manager
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an engineering, science, computer or math-related field
- Master’s degree a plus
- Experience in SQL, and strong understanding of relational database structures
- Proficiency in data reporting / analysis software; strong preference for Alteryx and Tableau
- Experience in evaluating business processes and driving efficiency improvements leveraging technology (we do case interviews, so suit up)
- Familiarity and overall understanding of ERP systems; strong preference for SAP
- Ability to apply concepts of Algebra, Statistics and Probability
- Solid foundation in mid-2000’s pop trivia – we’re trying to build up our pub trivia team and we’re a bit weak here.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail (duh)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with senior management
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Project management experience a plus
No relocation available
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment — medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Pretty decent coffee
- In Valencia, so you’re against traffic if you’re coming from LA, which is pretty cool
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and Holiday pay
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.