Interested in interning at an up-and-coming and revolutionary startup?
Brag House is seeking a Senior Marketing Graphic Design Lead Intern!
You will get to work in a fast-growing tech company, be closely involved and be a team leader in our Marketing efforts for college sports and esports. You will gain real-life business experience and learn more about practical digital marketing skills, including marketing strategy, research and consumer behavior, customer relationship marketing, database marketing, marketing analytics, etc.!
Additionally, you will have opportunities to collaborate with a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds in legal, marketing, real estate and finance; as well as attending numerous meetings and networking events with corporate leaders, athletes and influencers.
Think you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of developing an early stage startup? We would love to meet you!
This internship responsibilities may include some or all of the following-
- Research, prepare and upload relevant college sports and esports content and articles that will be reviewed by our executives and, contingent on approval, will be shared on Brag House’s social media channels, such as: BH app, BH website, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and more!
- Collaborate on marketing projects with co-founders and provide opportunities to improve campaigns’ performance based on region and additional segments.
- Conduct research related to Marketing and Social Media needs; present findings and make recommendations; such as best practices and ideas from other organizations.
- Assist with Brand Development, as well as design brand merchandise – in collaboration with operations and marketing departments.
- Collect and investigate feedback from users and team members, and leverage this to help improve in-app community interaction and how we communicate our unique value proposition to users.
- Assist with developing / lead marketing campaigns focused on increasing users engagement, new users growth; present to executives your findings/results.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills, and use these acquired skills to complete projects that will improve our marketing efforts and reach.
- Provide support and other duties as needed on various marketing projects to grow the business.
- Assist with company events for college sports games.
- Attend staff meetings (video conference call).
- You love problem-solving while showing clear, logic-based decision-making to improve processes.
- High attention to details and advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Reliable – ability to work well and meet deadlines without constant direction or supervision.
- Interested in technology, startups, and learning more about marketing strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups, keeping perspectives aligned to a shared goal.
- Be Able to contribute to the culture & atmosphere that is warm, welcoming, and in line with the brand.
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro) is a must.
- High proficiency with G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Hangouts, Sheets, Drive, Forms etc.) is a plus.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial at heart; Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Graphic Design business experience is a must.
- Interest in college sports and esports preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate school or higher (masters student preferred).
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 is preferred.
A little About this internship:
- Minimum 12 weeks and approximately 20-25 hours per week commitment; some evening availability for hosted events; flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities (excluding US National holidays such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, etc.).
- Ownership: Your time at Brag House will be meaningful and fulfilling – No coffee runs or anything like that! Team members across the company identify ongoing projects to address real business challenges and we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity and go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day, you will meet your Brag House mentor who will help you navigate through your time here. We will teach you and provide feedback along the way.
- We have created training to help you get the most out of this experience and feel prepared for your next career step.
- Location: Our current HQ is in Brooklyn, NY. However, we are 100% working remotely until further notice.
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: We work hard at Brag House but take every opportunity to find fun along the way. You’re encouraged to participate in activities like: Weekly Team Lunches, Monthly Team Dinners, Afternoon Snack Time, Team Running Group, In-office Pool Table tournaments and so much more!
*** We are committed to bringing individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join Brag House for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working to provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
*** The Brag House is an Equal Opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.