Breakthrough Research is a boutique custom market research firm that is based in Los Angeles. We are an entrepreneurial and creative company that can offer a dynamic opportunity and tremendous room for growth for the right candidate.
We are currently seeking an entry-level Research Associate. The Research Associate will be a core member of a project team and interface directly with senior team members to execute market research projects. The Research Associate will work on a variety of projects, across a wide range of industries and methodologies.
We are seeking dynamic, entrepreneurial candidates with strong skills in leadership, communications, analysis and attention to detail.
This position will operate remotely, to start, as our team is currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, once we are able to safely reopen our office, this position will report into our Los Angeles location.
Breakthrough Research offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision health insurance, 401k with a company match, an Employee Assistance Program, paid holidays and paid vacation days. We also offer flex days and a variety of professional development and social opportunities year-round, such as semi-monthly trainings and fun quarterly events.
– BA and/or MA in a related field
– Previous experience with research in a business or academic setting
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to learn and grow within the role
– Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
– Ability to use SPSS and/or other statistical software packages is a plus
– Strong sense of design and/or experience with design software is a plus
To apply, please send your resume and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.