WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING a TECHNICAL WRITER / PROPOSAL COORDINATOR for one of our California offices.
· San Luis Obispo is on the beautiful central coast of California, has scenic beaches, is surrounded by the wine country, and offers endless recreational opportunities.
· West Los Angeles is known for its many popular recreational opportunities and our office is conveniently located adjacent to the Expo MetroLink Commuter line.
· Irvine offers warm weather, beautiful scenery, and is one of the top bicycling cities with close to 300 miles of on-road bicycle lanes and 45 miles of mountain bike trails. It’s one of the safest communities and the public schools have consistently ranked among the best in California.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE assisting with the coordination, compilation, and final production of proposals, reports, papers, and awards with minimal supervision from the Marketing Director. The Technical Writer / Proposal Coordinator will be a highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative and has a willingness to learn. For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience in an administrative, writing, or proposal coordination role.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or Communications preferred, or 3+ years of equivalent work experience.
· Must have strong writing and organizational skills.
· Experience using graphic file types, such as JPG, TIFF, EPS, and KMZ.
· Advanced knowledge in Adobe InDesign, MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Google Earth.
· Must be able to type at least 35 wpm.
· Familiarity with scanners, copiers, and printers.
· Writing samples will be requested.
WE PROVIDE competitive salaries, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and an active and positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your resume and cover letter on-line at the “Careers” section at www.CannonCorp.us. EOE/AA
Or click on this link to apply – https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CANNON&cws=39&rid=417
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.