“I can succeed as an Information Technology Group Early Career Associate at Capital Group.”
As one of our information technology early-career associates, you will be able to align with the career path that best suits your interests and strengths. There are various program placement options that give you visibility and exposure to our information technology group. The mission is to work collaboratively to provide technology solutions that help deliver against a critical business-driven agenda.
“I can do meaningful work.”
ITG Operations hiring for new graduates include the following:
- Technology Services & Operations (TSO) provides secure, innovative, and robust technology solutions for Capital’s business.
- As a Technology Engineer, I focus in areas such as network technologies, risk/security, global service delivery, DevSecOps, collaboration engineering or data/mobile/application platforms which is the foundation for all our technology capabilities.
- Integration, Data Engineering and Automation (IDEA) provides data-centric platforms, products, services and technologies that power solutions across Integration, Data & Analytics, and Smart Automation.
- As a Data Engineer, I focus on building data and analytics solutions that consolidate, store and retrieve data from various applications and sources. I gather data requirements, analyze and create solutions for products.
- Client Experience Technologies (CXT) provide technology products that grow sales and deliver superior client experiences.
- As a Solutions Engineer, I contribute to client experience solutions delivery through analysis, development, testing, deployment, and support for specific products.
- Investment and Corporate Technologies (ICT) provides technology products that drive excellence in our daily operations including Investment Operations, Fixed Income, V-Flex, Private Client Services and Global Business Services (Finance, Human Resources, Corporate Communication, Risk Management, Legal & Compliance, Office Services, Procurement)
- As a Solutions Engineer, I contribute to core technology solutions delivery through analysis, development, testing, deployment, and support for specific products.
- Investment Group (IG) Technologies focuses on Technology products that amplify our research and investment decisions.
- As a Software Development Engineer, I build proprietary custom applications through analysis, development, testing, deployment, and support for the investment group.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You are currently a senior pursuing a technically focused bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Decision or Info Analytics, Data Science, or equivalent.
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- You have a real passion for Technology.
- You have demonstrated leadership in extra-curricular activities.
- You express ideas effectively and interact professionally with others.
- You are a continuous learner, with a hunger for knowledge.
- You are not intimidated by the new and unfamiliar and embrace a learning mindset
- You are highly collaborative.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.