Century Business Solutions is searching for a motivated General Accountant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Post and reconcile Sales Force transactions to Quick Books
· Post Accounts Receivable activity to Quick Books
· Coordinate with Customer and Sales Support to resolve any concerns and collect funds
· Post and process weekly sales vouchers for employee incentives
· Reconcile designated balance sheet accounts.
· Prepare all payments to 3rd party vendors.
· Manage and reconcile 401K activity
· Prepare annual vendor 1099’s
· Prepare sales & use tax, payroll, property and other business tax returns
· Perform administrative payroll responsibilities
· Potentially aid in evaluation of financial operations and advise management on ways to improve practices and procedures
· Become familiar with and follow internal guidelines for the position
· Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
· Keep documentation of all internal transactions
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
· Displays excellent time management and problem-solving skills
· Attention to detail and deadline oriented,
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates on our team, and we like to reward them accordingly. If you work at Century, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and career advancement.
· Competitive Salary
· Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life.
· 401K with company match.
· Gym access, dry cleaners, car wash conveniently located within building.
Century Business Solutions has been recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest growing companies in America, top 23rd fastest growing company in Orange County by Orange County Business Journal, ranked top 10 software solution by GetApp, and featured in many top publications and networks including Forbes, Huffington Post, PYMNTs.com, Entrepreneur, and AMC.
We care about people. We treat our customers like friends, and we treat our employees like family. We’re not in it for the short-term gain. We know that investing in our customers’ happiness is the best long-term business practice.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.