We are a close-knit, collaborative team, guided by a mission to improve lives by making the impossible possible through innovation. We are searching for an Algorithm Engineer who will be responsible for developing cutting edge healthcare algorithms. This position is an integral part of our global medical technology company that develops innovative medical technology and world-class products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply mathematical principles to solve real estimation problems, build probabilistic/deterministic models, and implement practical solutions.
- Process large amounts of data with focus on organization and efficiency.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to draw insights about underlying phenomena.
- Design experiments to test hypotheses and aid in streamlined data collection.
- Move products through the full development process, from research through commercial launch.
- Drive rigorous data analysis effort and support group efforts toward high quality documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
· Experience with data analysis software such as Matlab or Python.
- Understanding of signal processing and extraction techniques in the presence of noise.
- Skilled in regression analysis, classification, and optimization.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Exceptional organizational skills and problem-solving ability.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interface effectively with engineering and manufacturing personnel.
- Knowledge of QMS, FDA design controls and GMP regulation.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.