WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! Team members also enjoy flex days, paid time off, free Friday lunches, subsidized gym memberships, and regular company events. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Your own camera equipment and software
- Deep passion for video & video editing
- Ability to create videos that tell a story
- Technical ability to create and edit screenshare and live video
- Thorough knowledge of Final Cut Pro X or similar commercial video editing application
- Animation skills are a plus
- Bachelors degree a plus
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As the video producer and editor on our team, you will be managing preproduction, production, and postproduction editing of video projects
- Maintaining video equipment
- Organizing a redundant video workflow with a combination of cloud and raid storage
- Encoding videos for any required format and uploading to media sources
- Capable of working alone, as well as with a production team
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.