CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
As the Creative Content Producer, you will create engaging content and help manage our bi-coastal content department which creates both short-form and long-form videos for our Recorded Music, Craft Recordings, and corporate divisions.
In this role, you’ll play an important role on the team:
- Manage internal/external team of camera operators, editors, and animators. Outsource projects to freelance vendors as needed.
- Direct, produce, shoot, and/or edit content; oversee process in-person or remotely from pre-production to filming to editing to final delivery
- Manage comprehensive local and cloud-based archive of company video assets.
- Lead creative from prep to filming to post-production; hire production companies, review line-item budgets, oversee film sets, and deliver videos on-time and on-budget
- Collaborate with Label Project Managers, Digital Marketing/Streaming, Publicity, Radio, Art Department, D2C to create the following list of content: teasers, trailers, live-streams, EPKs, promos, mini- documentaries, music videos, lyric videos, visualizers, animated covers, multi-cam live performances, sizzle reels, and more.
- Commission animated covers and visualizer campaigns with internal/external team based on budget/scope/availability.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas with internal departments, lead creative and/or interpret creative direction as necessary.
- Lead on pre-production process by advising on budget, gear rental, filming strategy, organizing location scouts, and making call-sheets.
- Lead on production process by directing/producing as needed. Direct camera operators and crew to execute camera angles, lighting design, while keeping in mind editorial plan, budget, time constraints, and label/artist vision
- Lead on post-production process
- Oversee footage transfer and creation of project folders
- Set pragmatic first cut and final delivery deadlines while intimately working with editors or animators to ensure creative direction is sustained throughout
- Oversee export and archival process to ensure technical specs (codec, frame rate, etc) are up to label delivery standards.
- Delegate video editing, shooting, and animation assignments to employees based on their current workload and creative style. If project cannot be taken on in-house, research external vendors to find a trustworthy creative who can execute at quality level.
- Triage technical issues when it comes to editing on Adobe Premiere, asset output on Adobe Media Encoder and final delivery specs (codec, frame rate, frame size, etc)
- Direct internal staff (and freelance hires) through creative process and act as liaison to ensure label/artist/mgmt. is satisfied with creative direction and final quality result.
- Handle all vendor payment for freelance production. Approve timecard submission for non-exempt and contractor employees.
- Run semi-monthly video meetings with 5 labels; manage filming and editing project grid
- Manage 40 terabyte archive of frontline, catalog, and corporate video assets located on network servers, physical harddrives, and cloud-based storage
MANAGE IN-HOUSE GEAR
- Manage camera and audio equipment across LA and NY office. Ensure functionality and security of 50K+ worth of equipment which includes: tripods, lenses, camera bodies, wireless lavalier and shotgun microphones, lighting kits, grip and electric accessories, sound accessories, etc.
What you’ll have:
- Expert with Mac OS, G Suite, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of sound design and sound mixing, animation and motion graphics, green screen work
- Knowledge of Adobe Production and shared team workflows remotely
- Expert in all-things post-production and Adobe Creative Cloud: SD, HD, and 4K workflows, industry standard codecs, proxy edits, onlining media, multi-cam editing, collecting and interpreting feedback/notes, outputting deliverables
****Please Submit Editing Reel for Consideration.