All applicants must receive school credit to be considered. Film production, advertising, marketing, interactive media, and/or digital design majors are encouraged to apply.
Culver City-based commercial production company ContagiousLA is seeking interns for Spring 2021. This unpaid part-time position (16-20 hrs/week) is a great opportunity to get experience exploring career paths in advertising and commercial production. This position will be remote, but may change depending on local guidelines, best practices, and candidates’ location. Our company specializes in broadcast commercial spots, interactive media, digital video campaigns, and branded content. We partner our roster of award-winning directors with some of the world’s biggest brands and advertising agencies to create beautiful, impactful content.
– Support the Executive Producer & Production Managers in performing daily company duties and project-specific tasks (updating databases, tracking sales, etc.)
– Research locations, special film equipment, and creative talent such as directors, DPs, art directors, etc.
– Assist with pitches, treatments, and visual research
– Organize, prepare, and (sometimes) design for Pre-Pro Meetings with Agency and Client
– Assist Business Development / Marketing Team with client relations & research
– Candidate must be able to receive school credit for internship
– Available 3-4 days per week (hours may vary) for at least 3 months
– Someone who is organized, detail-oriented, motivated, self-driven, and ready to jump in
– Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently and also within a team
– Solid computer skills (proficient w/ Dropbox, Google Drive, Word, Excel, Pages; familiarity w/ Final Cut, Adobe Suite, or Airtable a plus)
– Access to laptop, phone, and reliable internet
– Previous on set production experience & knowledge of Los Angeles area a plus
What’s In It For You:
– Room for growth and creative input
– Develop professional experience and contacts while gaining a broader perspective of the inner workings of a boutique production company
– Participate in Zoom calls with directors, key creatives, and crew
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.