Join the team that powers the global real estate economy – CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
CoreLogic is looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and creative Sr. Instructional Designer to build and scale game-changing, just-in-time learning solutions, drive measurable performance outcomes, and empower our associates. This position is critical to supporting our learning culture and ensuring our employees unleash their full potential.
This newly created role will work with SMEs to create webpages (SharePoint), eLearning, and videos to support our employees from onboarding to next-level development. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a creative mind and excellent technical skills to shape the future of CoreLogic’s learning environment.
Our ideal candidate has experience in designing innovative and adaptive learning solutions that drive measurable performance improvement. This person must be innovative, creative and be able to work directly with business leaders and SMEs to develop best-in-class learning solutions. The right candidate is experienced in presenting a compelling business case to positively influence stakeholders and drive meaningful change. They must be skilled learning facilitators and authors with diverse experience leveraging a wide range of learning design products to build the right solutions, which close the right performance gaps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Construct Design and develop quality, just-in-time, learning solutions that will simplify knowledge access, ensure information integrity, and are optimized for adoption and retention.
- Design and organize (and manage) innovative learning content, using mobile training applications and internal learning management systems (LMS).
- Establish and maintain self-sustaining mechanisms to monitoring and ensure the efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness of learning solutions on performance and the customer experience.
- Construct and present clear, scalable, measurable learning program strategies and discrete learning solution proposals that drive stakeholder adoption.
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently across functional teams and identify the conditions under which tasks are performed to deliver easily adopted solutions that drive performance.
- Use high judgment and your experience with advanced application of technology to select and develop high quality, innovative, technically embedded solutions.
- 8 – 10 years of work experience in the field of learning design
- Experience designing and delivering engaging, scalable performance support solutions to large organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing self-paced eLearning curriculum, storyboards, job aids, online tutorials, assessments, and print-based materials.
- Must have strong UX / visual design skills and the ability to design and create images and graphics that both support and enhance learning content.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline/Rise/360, Adobe. Photoshop/Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, GoAnimate/Vyond, or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Management Systems (CMS) for hosting knowledge content, data collection, and reporting purposes.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or SharePoint (C#).
- Experiencing using Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated proficiency in constructing, compiling and analyzing learning impact data, and reporting ROI to stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders, SMEs, front-line managers and front-line employees to execute needs analysis and develop learning content.
- Ability to prioritize, ideate, and develop solutions within tight deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to share work samples demonstrating experience and skill using learning authoring tools and theory will be required as part of the hiring process.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.