We are currently in need of an experienced Research Business Analyst. The Cottage Health Research Institute (CHRI) is an integral part of Cottage Health. For more than 20 years, CHRI has offered consultation, liaison, and administrative resources to researchers to support the translation of clinical and academic research and graduate and post graduate training for future physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Our medical staff is composed of more than 700 world-renowned clinicians who conduct research and see patients, the ideal formula for discovery and its translation into cures. In addition, our unique academic relationship with the University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) strengthens our ability to further deliver on unique Bioengineering and Material Sciences technology opportunities that benefit patients within our community.
Open Positions – Apply Now!
The Research Business Analyst is principally responsible for the review and assessment of technical research protocols, providing guidance and assistance to investigators in regards to study development. The duties include client relations and project management for both internal and external stakeholders and collaborators.
Research Business Analyst – Cottage Health, Research Institute
- Master’s degree in scientific or technical field, public health, or business administration OR
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific or technical field or business administration, with 3 years’ experience in research and/or research development (in addition to years of experience listed below).
- Familiarity with statistics and research methodology. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the research process. Working knowledge of scientific and medical concepts and terminology. Excellent communication and writing skills.
- 3+ years’ experience within pharmaceutical or research environment developing grants, manuscripts, research protocols or business plans.
- For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://jobs.cottagehealth.org/jobs/research-business-analyst-research-dept-full-time%3B-days-2015
About Cottage Health
Cottage Health has been a leader in the Santa Barbara community for over 125 years, and was recently recognized in the top 10 best places to work in healthcare by Fortune for the second year in row! Cottage Health offers outstanding benefits, including premium medical plans, dental, life insurance, wellness reimbursement, relocation assistance and rental assistance. Our mission is to serve the central coast communities with excellence, integrity, and compassion. We take pride in helping our patients get back to living their lives – in the places they love.
For more information on who we are and the great benefits we offer, visit us here: https://www.cottagehealth.org/careers/
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.