Citadel Outlets is offering a 2 month, paid internship for undergraduate and graduate college students.
The Marketing/Social Media Intern position is to serve as an integral part of the Citadel Outlets marketing team in the area outlined below and by assuming a support position on assigned graphic communications and social media content, as well as in other areas of marketing where assistance is needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Marketing team in various efforts such as promotions and advertising of key events, signage, website and social media efforts and seasonal events.
- Work closely with the Digital Manager to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include marketing/communication collateral, web site, and social media graphics, LED signage, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Assists with tenant follow-up on marketing programs, events, and meetings. Supports and communicates with tenants to collect information and promote event participation.
- Supports all event files (hard copied and electronic), photos and recordkeeping for the Marketing team.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Create social media content and engage on Center accounts including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Participate in social campaigns and liaise with stores as determined by the Public Relations Director.
- Produce engaging on-site content including but not limited to photo capture, video editing and limited graphic design.
- Identify and interact with social media influencers and accounts with messaging and audiences relevant for center.
- Develop and create monthly insight reports for Facebook and IG.
- Share any negative comments or posts about the centers, events, posts, tenants or team members with the Public Relations Director.
KEY REQUIREMENTS and EXPERIENCE
- Must be attending an accredited U.S college or University as an undergraduate or graduate student. Preferably a degree of study in marketing, advertising, graphic design, or closely related field.
- The individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications.
- Experience with Hootsuite and iconosquare a plus.
- Interest in fashion/retail a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Digital marketing and social media internship experiences and/or training preferred.
Citadel Outlets is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.