The Assistant, Music Touring International will provide administrative support to an Agent in our International Music Touring department. The candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking, with an understanding and interest in the Music Industry with a focus on Live / Touring. The ability to communicate in both English and Spanish verbally and orally is preferred. The individual should be an expert in all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interact directly with agents, executives, clients, buyers and promoters while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.). Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
- Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, booking travel, producing correspondence, special projects and personal assistance as needed.
- Collect ticket counts from buyers and promoters for tours as needed.
- Track artist show contracts and finances relevant to artist engagements.
- Input offers and follow-up with buyers.
- Track clients and potential clients.
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College is preferred.
- Proficient in Spanish and English in preferred, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- At least 1 year of administrative assistant experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate needs, prioritize efficiently, multitask well, and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with heavy attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Solutions oriented.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.