Must apply directly at: SHINE Intern, Marketing Rotational Program – Summer 2024 – – 148994 (deloitte.com)
Application Deadline: Friday, September 22, 2023 11:59 PM ET
We’re looking for enthusiastic interns who are eager to learn and grow within our Client & Market Growth (CMG) team’s SHINE Summer Internship Program. As a SHINE Intern, you’ll get exposure to a variety of teams across CMG and spend your summer developing new skills, working with diverse groups of professionals, and gaining first-hand exposure to the tools, processes, and services we provide to internal clients. You’ll get to know other interns who share similar goals, attend company-hosted events, meet staff members in other departments, and network with people in your field of interest.
Learn more about the SHINE program here.
Work you’ll do
As a SHINE Intern, you’ll participate in local and national trainings, networking events, and community activities to enhance your internship experience. You’ll get exposure to a variety of teams across CMG and provide support by helping facilitate market targeting activities such as orchestrating social media campaigns, supporting business expansion initiatives, developing promotional marketing materials and sales tools, supporting internal and external communications teams, and managing major promotional events such as trade shows, industry speaking events, sponsorships, and internal conferences related to key industry clients. You’ll use your exceptional organizational skills to develop timelines and work with diverse groups of locally and virtually based professionals.
Start with SHINE and grow your career at Deloitte. Hear how SHINE alum Ashlyn discovered her impact.
The successful intern will have:
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven strong project and time management skills
- Proven experience working independently and collaboratively with a team in a professional services or multi-departmental company supporting multiple managers
Deloitte’s Client & Market Growth (CMG) team is dedicated to driving revenue, building relationships, and enhancing Deloitte’s reputation in the marketplace. Together, CMG works towards differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business development, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field (undergraduate graduation date between Dec 2024 – 2026)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be willing to work in-office from one of the following locations: Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, or Rosslyn/Arlington
- Strong academic record, minimum GPA of 3.2
- Experience in business development, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
REQUIRED: ATTACH WRITING PROMPT:
Answer the following question (450 word count max) and attach as a PDF to your application under “other attachments.” A writing sample must be included for your application to be complete.
Prompt: As you read from the role description, SHINE is a rotational program where you will experience multiple teams, work, and work styles. What do you see as the biggest benefit to the rotational program and biggest challenge, and what superpowers would you bring to the program?
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.