Have a passion for solving the toughest cyber problems? Our clients are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services, and serve their customers and constituents in new ways. In the process, they encounter new cyber risks and an increasingly sophisticated cyber threat terrain. The work we do to help them address cyber risk is increasingly important to their success – and to the strength of the economy and public security.
Work You’ll Do
As a Cyber intern, you’ll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today’s toughest cyber challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage operational risk. You’ll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and solutions that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
Full-Time Roles available in Los Angeles and Costa Mesa, and an Internship in Costa Mesa for the Summer of 2020. Visit the Deloitte website for further information. Only apply to ONE Role.
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization’s ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively.
The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we’re doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won’t just be working in cyber, you’ll be working at the leading edge of cyber.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
• Pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Travel up to 80% may be required, dependent on role and location
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
• Relevant work experience or work experience in a professional environment (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
More details on this position and how to apply are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have a BOL account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services always recommends you check out the company website.