Don’t Tell Comedy is a live event and production company specializing in live stand-up comedy shows in unique locations. In five years we have expanded into over 50 cities in the United States, with plans to continue growing. Our goal is to become the most trusted brand in comedy by both audiences and performers.
The Don’t Tell Comedy Seasonal Internship Position is a unique opportunity for someone interested in stand-up comedy, production, entertainment, business development, and start-ups.
What we’re looking for:
• You’re incredibly passionate about comedy
• Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company
• You love to push the boundaries of creative thinking and content
What you will do:
• Live show production support
• Business development (researching new cities and opportunities for live show expansion)
• Sit in on weekly staff meetings
• If interested, learn how to film live shows and edit stand-up clips
More details on these positions are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.