About the Job
Dudek is looking for a dynamic marketer who is interested in joining an employee owned company focused on shaping sustainable natural and urban environments. Our ideal candidate has strong proposal writing and communication skills, experience in the environmental/engineering industry, and an entrepreneurial spirit. This position focuses on coordinating and writing proposals.
Dudek is a leading California-based environmental and engineering firm that helps public and private clients plan and implement reliable, effective, and compliant projects. Dudek’s marketing team is a streamlined group that supports our project managers to develop new work and market clients with our diverse service offerings. Our Marketing Coordinators work closely with each other, project managers, and technical specialists to develop strong content for proposals and other marketing communications, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be:
- Coordinating the RFP process, writing content, and delivering completed proposals to clients before the specified deadline
- Supporting client interview preparation
- Collaborating virtually with teams across Dudek
Required Education, Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or a related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in proposal writing and coordination
- Experience in A/E industry a plus
Preferred Credentials and Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, SharePoint, Deltek Vision, and online meeting tools
- Outstanding business writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, motivated, and detail-oriented personality
- Collaborative nature with strong verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem-solving with ability to make effective decisions
Note: This position is based in Dudek’s Pasadena office but will be a full-time remote position during the COVID-19 health crisis. Once Dudek staff return to offices, this position will have the opportunity for part-time remote work and possible travel to other Southern California offices.
As an employee-owned company, Dudek’s culture rewards smart, productive team members with professional and financial benefits. Our office environments are designed to encourage collaboration, sustainability, and connectivity with the surrounding communities.
Dudek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Expertise and diversity are strong factors in Dudek hires. Click here to learn more about our approach to culture, diversity, and inclusion.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.