Join a successful and growing sustainable consumer packaged goods organization that pioneered high quality green cleaning products over 50 years ago.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to provide data driven insights that lead to the continuous improvement of shopper and consumer programming.
In this role, the following will be your responsibilities:
· Analyze retailer promotional performance of key brand national campaigns
· Measure effectiveness of social and digital media geo-targeted marketing campaigns and their impact on item velocity at retail
· Develop monthly dashboard that summarizes key performance indicators for the brand and its competitors across retailers and channels
· Create ad hoc reports gathering insights from syndicated and secondary data to address specific business questions
· Track new item innovation performance
· Proactively mine databases to develop storytelling insights that lead to better sales and marketing presentations
· Manage coupon & store locator databases, creating custom reports as needed.
· Effectively communicate with broader marketing and sales teams to effectively respond to their need for data driven insights
In order to be successful, you will need:
· Passion for improving the lives of our consumers and providing safer products that are better for the environment
· Bachelor’s degree and at least 18-24 months of relevant analytical experience
· Proven analytical thinking and ability to identify patterns and trends in data
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to take ideas and run with them through to the finish
· Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Ability to exhibit poise, composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
· Extreme attention to detail, especially when processing data, feedback and proof-reading
· Open-mindedness and ability to effectively collaborate with other departments.
· Proactive mindset, self-management and high responsiveness to feedback.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Working knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, Spins) & Panel Data
Interested candidates should submit resume to email@example.com.
Family owned and operated since 1967, ECOS® makes over 200 environmentally friendly cleaning products that are safer for people, pets and the planet. ECOS® is a leader in sustainable manufacturing with carbon neutral, water neutral and TRUE Platinum Zero Waste-certified facilities and is a four-time winner of the U.S. EPA’s coveted Safer Choice Partner of the Year award. ECOS®, Baby ECOS®, ECOS® Pets and ECOS® PRO cleaners are available at major club and grocery retailers and natural foods stores throughout the U.S., internationally and online. For more information and retail locations, visit ecos.com.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.