Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we’ve consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank Private Banking is currently seeking a Private Client Associate who will be responsible for supporting the Private Bankers and Private Client Advisors within the Private Banking Department to achieve sales, service, and operational excellence.
As an East West Bank employee; you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- Reinforcing East West Bank’s Vision, Mission, and Values through words and actions.
- Work closely with Private Bankers or Private Client Advisors to provide banking services to customers and to build relationships, uncover, and satisfy their financial needs.
- Process new accounts for consumer and commercial clients.
- Customer facing support to provide financial products and services for private banking customers in a wide range of banking products and services including wire transfer, safe deposit box management, merchant/vault and ATM processing; foreign currency exchange.
- Achieving operational excellence at all times by ensuring that ALL staff members comply with Bank Policies and Procedures, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Privacy), Fair Lending regulations, and other state and federal regulations.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by consistently engaging and connecting with customers to exceed service expectations in timely manner and by effectively resolving problems.
- Provides access and information to customers about the many products and services East West Bank offers
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Bilingual in Mandarin required; Cantonese preferred
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision and work well under pressure
- Must organize and coordinate multiple assignments and follow through to completion while ensuring a consistent customer experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, as well as written)
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to communicate clearly with customers
- Must have strong time management skills and be able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends.
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, staff and members of the community.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.