Are you interested in being a part of the programming team for a growing eCommerce company?
Located a short 5-minute drive from the UCLA campus, Easy Breathe is looking for a highly motivated and hard-working individual to join our programming team. From debugging code to working on the front-end development of our website, Easy Breathe is dedicated to providing our team members with hands-on experience to jump-start their careers regardless of their previous background in the field.
Because of the growth-oriented nature of Easy Breathe, responsibilities can change quickly. Here is a general overview of what the role is but keep in mind that this is neither exhaustive nor restrictive.
Working within the Digital team at Easy Breathe, you will be exposed to a variety of responsibilities that are all essential to the success of our day-to-day operations as well as long-term growth. Responsibilities within this role will include (but are not limited to) working on the front-end of Easy Breathe’s e-Commerce platform, collaborating across teams to enact new project initiatives, and being the first responder for debugging code.
What We Are Looking For
To be a good fit for the Entry-Level Programmer opportunity, you will be:
- Able to augment their analytical skills with a dash of creativity in solving problems
- Meticulously attentive to detail
- Highly self-motivated and able to learn quickly
- Motivated to exceed expectations
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Dedicated, hard-working, and driven to do the right thing
- Able to achieve goals independently but also contribute as a team player
- Flexible and adaptable in our fast-paced environment
- Easily coachable and willing to learn
- Dependable and willing to help at a moment’s notice
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.