Educational Based Services (EBS) has made it our goal to make a difference in every one of those student’s lives. EBS is interviewing passionate professionals with a background in behavior management to work in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA); Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA), Clinical Supervisors, and Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), and those with experience working with children who wish to be certified, in a variety of settings including schools, clinics, and in-home. Whether you are just starting your career, or certified in your field, EBS knows exactly what you need to make the biggest impact possible.
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Competitive salary packages and comprehensive health benefits
- Dedicated Licensure department for support and reimbursement
- Access to a Resource library
- Customized trainings for career advancement
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve therapy
- Conduct initial and ongoing client assessments and based on these assessments, design and maintain top quality treatment programs.
- Oversee and maintain accurate organized client notes, data and reports
- Write or facilitate FBA’s and BSP
- Train teachers, classroom staff and family members on treatment techniques;
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients’ families and responding to guardian questions in a timely and professional manner
- Assist Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA) with performing services to students.
- Complete all data collection, daily logs, and graphing requirements during sessions including objective and constructive notes
- State clearances
- Strong written and communication skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- BACB certificate when appropriate
For more than 30 years, EBS has been the leading provider of special education services for public, private and charter schools. Our mission is to make a difference, every day, in every life we touch. Learn more at www.ebshealthcare.com
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.