During these unprecedented times, our company and our clients have been fortunate enough to continue our expansion which helps those in need, as well as supports additional employment for college graduates. The Marketing and Sales Associate will become an expert in our client’s product offerings by connecting with customers and explaining how their services could be beneficial specifically in relation to their circumstances. The Marketing and Sales Associate role is instrumental in our company and requires someone who is passionate about the opportunity and thrives on the day-to-day quest for tangible results that contribute to our overall customer experience and business success.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Establish, cultivate and maintain a professional and genuine relationship with current and prospective customers in assigned territory to generate new and repeat business
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Create a pipeline of qualified opportunities and develop various strategies to move opportunities through the marketing and sales cycle to closing
- Communicate using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Requires someone who is energetic and highly motivated
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to harmonize with a fun and dynamic team in an industry that is leading sales in our clients rapidly growing industries
- A polished, professional, college graduate or some college with substantial sales experience
- A positive perspective and the ability to work in an apace moving environment
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.