Founded in 1995, Energy Solutions is an employee owned energy efficiency and demand management engineering, program design and implementation consulting firm. Our mission is to create large-scale environmental impacts for our clients by implementing market-based solutions and developing policies that contribute to these goals. We foster this mission by retaining a talented and committed team, providing a stimulating, healthy and participatory workplace, and emphasizing creative new approaches that maximize the value of our services. With 100+ staff, we are honored to serve a diverse range of utility, public agency, commercial and industrial clients.
We are looking to fill a Project Manager position in our Orange, CA office as part of our Energy Efficiency Programs Department. As a member of the Energy Solutions team, you will have a broad impact on energy efficiency markets and greenhouse gas reductions through our work for major North American utilities, program administrators and other national leaders in energy efficiency. This unique market opportunity, paired with Energy Solution's mission driven approach, creates a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the nation’s energy future.
- A bachelor's degree with an energy focus, preference being towards engineering, environmental science or business
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or graduate school
- Familiarity with commercial energy efficient HVAC, Foodservice, and related technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability in regard to project focus
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and present in the primary role
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and thrive independently
- Excellent personal accountability and quality control practices
- Willingness to conduct business travel
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, other pretax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services also recommends that you visit the company website.