ERM is seeking a motivated Environmental Compliance Consultant, who is interested in participating on a variety of projects covering the full spectrum of ERM’s services, to join our consulting firm in Irvine, CA. In this role, you will work closely with Project Managers on EHS compliance, sustainability, contaminated site management, and due diligence transaction projects. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert consulting team on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's national Performance & Assurance experts provide knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for our team.
- Provide technical assistance on EHS compliance, sustainability, and due diligence transaction projects.
- Prepare plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste, hazardous materials business plans, and Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST) programs.
- Perform health and safety compliance assessments and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Support the development of EHS compliance and management system programs.
- Provide general environmental health and safety compliance support to clients, including on-site assistance as needed.
- Perform multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and Project Managers to effectively manage projects.
- BS in engineering, environmental science, or related discipline or High school diploma with 4 or more years’ experience in a EHS related Military Occupation Specialty Codes (MOS).
- 1 year of relevant environmental experience or professional internships.
Who We Are:
As the world’s leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. ERM and our partners are driven by a dynamic vision: By 2021 we will be the clear leader in our chosen markets, we will double in value and we will deliver on our promises to our clients, our people and our investors. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page. Career Services also recommends that you visit the company website.