Psyonix’s Creative Media team is looking for a smart, creative Graphic Design Intern to join them for Summer 2021. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
On the Creative Media team you will work closely with other graphic designers, video editors, web developers, and our Marketing team to provide assistance and help create awesome promotional assets for Rocket League. You’ll join a team of artists and creatives working on a full array of tasks from key art, screenshots, landing pages, UA assets, logos, and more. Expand your knowledge, skill set, and experience the ins and outs of promoting our high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem!
- Work with existing graphic designers, esports, marketing, and production teams to determine and plan the scope of a visual project
- Create assets that embolden and glorify Psyonix and its brands
- Develop graphics for product promotion, logos, websites, social media outlets, in-game branding, print, and internal projects
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout for multiple applicable mediums
- Present design and layout ideas to marketing for approval and execution
- Incorporate changes recommended by marketing into future and already-established designs
- Review designs for errors or additions before approval, publishing, and/or print. Maintain a continued archive of images, logos, photos, and related items
- Work closely with the graphic design team throughout execution of an idea or initiative.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- An obvious talent for artistic design and a penchant for creativity
- Superb time-management skills that allow you to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills that will allow you to effectively confirm and express information to the marketing and production teams
- A working knowledge of page layouts, both print and web
- A passionate understanding of Rocket League, Psyonix, and our products
- Strong interest in the video game and graphic design industries; marketing, trends, and innovations.
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine is a plus.
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.