This is an exciting role in a growing company. We are looking for interns in multiple engineering disciplines. The ideal candidate for the position is in their junior year, senior year, or has just graduated with an Engineering degree. The position would be hands on.
- Work with the Engineering team on various projects. The projects will be real work that directly impacts and progresses Epirus products.
- This is a learn-by-doing opportunity.
- Pursuing BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or other related field
- A desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Aerospace/Defense experience and/or military experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative; capable of working with others
- Organized; comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Specific design tools, depending on the discipline. Please list relevant tool experience.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.