Interior design Assistant (Los Angeles)
* Job Type: Open to Full-time or Part-time for the right candidate.
* Experience: Interior Design, two years of experience.
Small high end residential/commercial design firm looking for a creative, motivated, self-driven Interior Design assistant for office located in Venice, CA. The ideal candidate MUST have experience and knowledge reading architectural plans, be responsible, highly organized, thorough and detail oriented.
- Implement project vision provided by Designer into client presentations using Sketch Up and Auto-CAD
- Produce plans, elevations, and detail drawings
- Produce schedules and selections/ specifications according to company guidelines
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors, suppliers and consultants for samples, pricing and, purchasing
- Sourcing at the PDC and local furniture vendors
- Run errands as needed
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, be punctual and detail oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Must have a car
Please email resume as well as a portfolio for consideration to email@example.com