MORE ABOUT EVENT HUB:
Founded in 2015, Event Hub is an exhibitor management platform for live event organizers with a sponsorship marketplace for interested exhibitors, vendors, and sponsors to find and apply for great events. We are currently working with 600+ live events nationwide, including local events like the LA Marathon, California Wine Festival, Wings Over Camarillo Air Show and the New Year’s Run. Event Hub is also a Techstars portfolio company.
Responsibilities- What You’ll Do:
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Existing responsive layout cleanups
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Technology Stack includes MongoDB, ElasticSearch, React, and Node.js (Express.js Framework)
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Familiarity Unit testing
- Version control with GitHub
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.